Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Chap 3- 48 Days to the Work you Love

2. Have you ever had a sense of calling in your life? How did you hear that calling?
Yeah, I have. Many times. With Comedy, with the kids at summer camps, at the Wesley Foundation. I've felt at times like it was with music & the guitar or working with a church and being a college pastor.

3. Does God call only a few people?- I think God can call everyone to different thing.

4. Is it reasonable to expect our work to be part of our fulfillment of our calling?- I sure think so. Our lives after all aren't actually separated. It's all one life. But we can have separate parts to our calling.

7. Are you where you thought you would be at this stage in life?- Hmm, not really.

8. Do you go home at night with a sense of meaning, purpose, and accomplishment?- Not if I just work Starbucks. I come home exhausted and depressed. If I get to do anything audition wise and it turns out well I feel better. If it turns out good, I feel great. Like there's at least some hope of something happening in the acting world. Most of the time I don't get to do any of that.

9. If you want different results next year, what will change in what you are doing now?- Well, I'd love to work at a completely different place.

No comments: