Thursday, August 01, 2013

Chap 4 of 48 Days to the Work you Love

1. Are you a goal setter? Do you typically set goals at the first of the year? If not, why not?- I do set goals. But I won't set a real timeline. Sometimes goals will loose priority.  Sometimes Goals within my career of acting aren't tangible. As in you can never predict what will happen. But one thing I can do is set goals for work on my side of things.

3. What hobbies do you have? What other skills and interests do you have?- Guitar, exercise, improv, funny videos, reading, running, writing

4. How are you involved in your community?- Monkey Butler, Small group, Mosaic

5. What was your father's or mother's attitude towards work and how has that affected you?- My dad for the most part worked to get a paycheck. And eventually tried to do his own thing that he'd be good at. But then his physicality wore down. He worked by the sweat of his brow. My mom worked as different things and hasn't adapted to using the computer. Which has stopped her big time today. There was a huge time she didn't work. My step dad took a job when he was young and stuck with it. All these things combined made me want to pursue my dreams. And not JUST a job. Because it doesn't lead anywhere but broken down bodies.

No comments: