Friday, July 12, 2013

Homework 3 from "At Left Brain turn Right"

Past hurts. Things that put a shell around my self expression.
1. My Step Dad
2. Starbucks & how tired it makes me. Also, a certain coworker.

Forgive Them
1. I understand now that my step dad was trying to discipline in the only way he knew how. In a strict way. He didn't know any better. It's not good but it's in the past & we've forgiven each other. I find myself having to continually quiet that judgement side of me. It's ok to be silly, it's great actually. Obviously not all the time. But that's going to be life giving to me in the harsh world. To laugh and & play.

2. Starbucks- It's too early for any person to be up. I get so tired that my brain doesn't function properly. I can get to bed early as possible. But that doesn't really solve the bigger issue. The issue of not being feeling fulfilled & connected to my passion. I also understand my coworker is getting better.

I need to let these things go. Not only while I'm there but literally change & do something else. Breath. Forgive yourself for not being a genius that makes tons of money every year. Those people don't really exist. The ones without problems.

I am me. God made me great. Breath that in. Embrace the good ways good made you. The quirky, weird & unique ways God made you. Breath more. Keep breathing.

No comments: