Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Chap 2 in 48 Days to the Work you love

2. What statement describes your career path so far?- Occasionally hitting a stride in different areas but currently exhausted with not enough energy left to go after the good stuff.

4. Have you experienced any "failure" in your career?- If so, what did it lead to?- I feel like I've tried and tried to make work as an actor and nothing great has come along. Which makes me question is this what I'm supposed to be doing.

6. Who are 2 or 3 people you know who seem to have accomplished their dreams?
What do you remember about their accomplishments?- 1. David Magidoff- It seems like he's doing what he's meant to do. I guess I mean I see that he's found some success. 2. Cress Williams- He's got a great acting gig. And actually works.

7. What do you imagine retirement will be like?
       Well, I almost never pictured myself in retirement because I know how hard it is to get there. I'd like it to be full of good work. Like acting or producing things. Helping younger people and their acting.

No comments: