Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Chap 1 of 48 Days to the work you love

2. From looking at your work life so far, what has been of the greatest value or worth?
             1. Acting
             2. Camp- Pine Cove & Cho-Yeh
             3. Wesley Foundation
             4. Acting- the brief moments of acting were so fun. I imagined doing it all the
                                time.
           
5. What would be the key characteristics of an ideal job or career?
             1. Fun & Playfullness
             2. Creativity
             3. Value- like I can see that there is some good value coming from it.
                               Actually helping other people vs. a faceless corporation.
             4. Relationships- Making friendships with people I'm working with.

6. When you daydream, what do you see yourself doing?
            1. Performing- Since I was young, I've always imagined myself
                                         performing somehow.
            2. Kids- Being proud of what I'm doing that I can pass that along to my kids.
            3. Friends- Working alongside friends.
            4. Good- My work being something charitable & giving.
            5. Brainstorming- creating ideas together

7. What have been the happiest, most fulfilling moments in your life?
             1. Getting married
             2. Camp
             3. Wesley Foundation
             4. Improv- Monkey Butler & Ear Buds

8. If nothing changed in your life in the next 5 years, would that be OK?
             No, I wouldn't be able to take it if things were exactly the same.

No comments: