Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Follow your Heart & Intuition

I like the idea of working at a church.
Or at a place like TOMS. Other interesting non profits.
While pursuing acting. Will anything ever happen?
Am I going to be tired forever? Working at Starbucks.

Looking for a work that excites me. Art? Charity? Comedy?
It's worth looking into.
My body is so tired that my mind can't think well.

I was meditating and something that came up was "Do whatever you have to do to, to be connected to the creative side."

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” 
 Steve Jobs

Some thoughts that come up when I think about following my intuition.

Family Man

Comedy

Traveler

Provider

God Oriented

Also, that I am those things. & that I don't have to achieve them but to stick to those values that already exist.


No comments: