Saturday, March 20, 2010

Success looks different

I just watched a brief video called "broke" that made me think about what is success. Is success a certain bar that we reach? or a certain dollar sign? or a certain number of fans?

Also the idea that we don't have to wait for big producers to give us the green light to achieve something good. We don't have to wait on someone to say yes to our dream. I honestly think that we can create good things in the now.

I think now I have to ask myself, what do I call success? What do I want to create? How can I be a positive voice? To serve, to be good, not for selfish reasons only. But how can I honestly do good?

Comedy and laughter are things that come to my mind. I want to make short videos that make people laugh. Maybe that means I have to work on my writing, my teamwork skills, and a multiple of things, but that's what I want.

No comments: