Saturday, March 27, 2010

i hope fun never stops.

Had a good time in acting class, doing a scene from "Private Lives". I was extremely nervous but got to do it again. And I really had fun with the end result, even though it was rough around the edges. I felt good, with myself. I made some strong choices, even though I didn't know for sure if they were good or not. I just went for it.

Now I'm off to a MB show (mish mosh). I hope to have fun. I think I could totally do this for a living. I think that with good training I could definitely do this. I feel like there's a sponteneity inside me that can come out once I know those lines.

I hope that one day I can have fun with that. That fun doesn't stop. Even when I've got all sorts of fears and worries and mortgages, fun doesn't stop.

No comments: