Saturday, March 06, 2010

No movies by myself...for one week.

So I've now had a morning where I didn't have to go to work and I don't have an awefull headache. It's a rainy day Sat. Oscars are tomorrow. Hope Jeff Bridges wins and Meryl Streep too.

Apart from that, I just wanted to document, to have it written down. That today I feel much better than say last wednesday night. Wed night I honestly had stress pumping through my body. It was honestly stress, unhealthy.

Let it be written to remind myself that life can get better. My mind is much clearer today. Well for the moment. Life is still hard, but my mind is clearer.

I know that I've been closing myself off from people and from doing anything. Because of money and because of fear. I'm afraid to have fun, to relax, because I think it looks bad if I'm not getting a job. Because I need more money and a better job to honestly get married and be comfortable. I'm not even talking anything extravagent. I'm just talking paying rent and bills.

Anyway,so no movies by myself for one week. I just want to see how that goes. I think it's a place that I love, but I should not hide in them.

So see you then.

No comments: