Monday, August 05, 2013

Chapt 5 of 48 Days to the work you love

2. How do you respond to management?- I'll have to say sometimes I have a tough time with management. But if I feel they are at least somewhat good and nice I do better.

3. How would you manage people?- Hmm, Not really sure. I hope I'd do ok.

4. Are you better working with people, things, or ideas?- People, is my answer. I get to caught up  in my own head if I'm by myself sometimes.

5. Are you more analytical, detailed, and logical, or are you one to see the big picture and respond with emotion and enthusiasm?- I'm definitely a big picture guy.

6. Are you steady and predictable, or do you seek variety and new challenges?- Hmm, I'm a little bit predictable but I like to think I seek new challenges.

7. Are you verbal and persuasive, or are you the caring, empathetic listener?- I'm probably the more caring empathetic listener.


No comments: