Wednesday, January 27, 2010

not crush, but grow.

I sat in the sun this morning and soaked up the rays. I wore my sunglasses and shorts. I just might do it again to warm up.
I want to write a comedy sketch today. Not sure if it'll happen. Still getting over being sick.
Got a meeting with Ear Buds tonight. Then after that a "meeting" with Magidoff & Gabe. About the new team structure. Who knows what'll happen with that. I kinda wish we didn't have to pay for a coach. We had a great team going, it coulda been great. I mean like I feel like epic.

Like many areas of my life, it's all become under a microscope and scrutinized. Hopefully to make me a better person. To make me grow, even when I don't want to or feel like I can't. It's a crucible.

I pray that I can form and mold and grow into a productive human being. The kind that people look up to. The kind that my kids look up to. But I don't see it right now. I feel like the more pressure I get from the outside, the more it reveals that I cave in. Where perhaps another person would grow and achieve. Sometimes I crush.

Lord I pray for your strength and wisdom to not crush. I want to breath in and feel good about the day. Start honestly enjoying the day. But I don't think that comes without hard work?

Well today is a new day.

No comments: