Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just pick something and go for it.

I went to the Mosaic film team meeting tonight. It was really great to see people hopefully come together to create short films or sketches. I would love to be a part of it. I signed up for the think tank. Maybe I can use my brainstorming powers to help. I've always thought I was a good brainstormer.

Dear Lord, send me in the right direction with my life. With my creative juices. I love comedy, I love the idea of creating it. I know that I need to get out of a funk sometimes. I did a good job today going to the meeting when I really didn't know what to expect at all. I should do that more often.

I feel like I have a great potential to be someone who's a great artist and able to use other peoples energies as well. I wish I had that one thing that I could do and ride that for a while at least. I think I've thought that my whole life. There's too many options.

That's true. Just pick something and go for it.

No comments: