Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sweet dreams are made of these hard work.

I'm convinced that I'll be famous some day. Or at least enough to pay the rent on a nice house. Somewhere deep in cebral cortex of my brain it's the idea of loving life & having fun while working. Like Seinfeld in "Seinfeld" his "normal" life was funny and then his "job" as a standup comedy. The two seemed to twine into one. That's the kind of life I want. What a sweet dream.

Just saying it out loud I know that it takes work to make all these dreams come true. But I wish I saw just a glimpse of it so I could at least know that I won't be stuck in a spiral of dreaming.

I have had the dream come true to marry a beautiful wife. No we our on our journey of acting, food and writing-ish. Any way to make something worthwhile. Worthwhile and able to pay rent.

Thank you God for what you've given us. Let's not take it for granted and enjoy it.

Peace,
Dan Braswell

No comments: