Monday, May 24, 2010

questions 4 Dan, for sketches

If there was one thing you could let people know, what would it be?

I love them, I need them, sometimes I don't say it. I like old worn vintagey things. I like those old Indian Motorcycles and the style that comes with them. I want to be that cool. Like I want to smoke a pipe because it looks cool not because I actually want to smoke.

I wish I had a nice vehicle and could take people on road trips. Camping, laughing, drinking Arizona tea, building a lighter fluid soaked campfire.


I want to ride a road bike around my hometown. I want to have more energy to give. I want a job that involves fun people.

I want to make funny videos that make people laugh and they send it to their friends.

I want to read the scripture and soak it up and live it and walk on the sidewalk on a sunny day. Not read and read until I feel guilty about something.

I want to be a good man. I want Lynn to be proud of me. I want to act in something and get paid for it. I mean anything at all. I want to at least say that I've done that.

No comments: